1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We receive information you provide us by email or by phone. We receive your shipping address, email, and phone number (in some cases), and the items you ordered during the checkout process.
If you choose Secure Checkout during the checkout process the last 4 digits and expiration date of your credit card o debit card information is accessible by us. This information is not stored by us locally. This information is used by us to refund a payment in the instance you return an item. See the Security section below to see how your information is secured.
If you pay using Amazon or Paypal your log in information, credit card information, bank information is not available to us.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or process a payment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Hermesautoparts.com's entire website is encypted with up to a 256 Bit SSL, 2048 bit root encyption, provided by Rapid SSL. You can confirm this by looking at the address bar of your browser. It will show https before the address which tells you the site is secure. Some browsers show the https in green and have a lock but it will vary from browser to browser. If you see just http then the site is not secure for entering sensitive information. If you use Amazon Checkout to order an item you are redirected to Amazon's secure website. If you select the Secure Checkout option on hermesautoparts.com to pay for an item, your sensitive information is sent directly to stripe.com who process the payment and stores your information. We do not store your sensitive information and limit access to the information that is available to us.